Which is the best payment processor?
When investing, one of the most common questions is, what PAYMENT PROCESSORS should I use? There is a big list of payment processors and usually it’s hard to decide which one is the best for us. To help you with this task, we are going to see the advantages and disadvantages of each payment processor. Let’s start.
– Paypal is the most popular payment processor and we can use it to purchase anything in almost any online store.
– It allows to file disputes, although it only offers protection for tangible products.
– It’s a revshare killer. Many revshares died because Paypal froze their funds.
– They don’t offer protection for online services or intangible products. It’s totally useless for online investments.
– The fees are very high.
+ Conclusion: It’s useless for online investments. It doesn’t offer protection and most likely the program funds will be frozen by Paypal. Stay away from it if you don’t want to lose you money.
– After sending a payment, we have up to 45 days to file a dispute. The scammers are afraid of receiving disputes and usually they continue sending payments to Payza even if they have stopped paying to other payment processors.
– Payza offers the best protection for online investors.
– The fees are very high.
– The support is not good and it’s very slow.
– The withdrawals are very slow. They can take from 4 days up to 2 weeks. Also, to load Payza card takes several days.
+ Conclusion: IMO Payza is the best payment processor to invest in HYIPs and revshares. Apart from that, Payza is a mediocre payment processor, with slow withdrawals and mediocre support, but it has the best protection and that’s essential for online investments.
PERFECT MONEY :
– Very low fees.
– One of the most used processors.
– We can’t file disputes. We don’t have any protection if we get scammed.
– We can’t deposit or withdraw our funds, the only thing we can do is to exchange funds, it’s a little weird system.
+ Conclusion: It’s a weird system and the first time it’s not easy to use. Usually a payment processor allows you to deposit or withdraw funds, PM doesn’t. The only way to deposit or withdraw funds from Perfect Money is to use Exchangers, whose fees are usually high and they are a pain in the ass. Finally, I figured out some “tricks” which allow me to handle my PM funds easily. For example, I found an Exchager that allows to exchange PM to Bitcoin and viceversa, fast, cheap and automatic. Also Advcash allows to deposit funds through PM and convert it to Advcash funds (dollars). After figuring out these “tricks” I have to say I like PM and it’s a very good way of getting your cash with low fees.
– No middlemen, no bank nor government behind, you can’t lose your money because of the inflation.
– It’s anonymous.
– Nowadays there are many ways to convert your bitcoins into cash easily anytime.
– The fees are very low, almost nothing.
– There is no any entity behind and that fact imply some negative points. For example, if you send your money to a wrong person or someone steals your Bitcoins, no one is going to send your money back, there is no way to claim.
– Volatility. Speculators can benefit from it but if the price drops, you can also lose money.
– It’s not user friendly. Most of the times you need someone to explain you how it works before start using it.
– It’s dangerous to invest in high yield investment programs with Bitcoins. Note that they could hold your money and you can’t file disputes, so you are very vulnerable to scams.
+ Conclusion: Bitcoin is not a recommended payment processor for online investments. One reason is that most of the times the deposits are not instant and they need to check it manually. Because of this, usually you need to wait for hours after you make the deposit until it’s credited. However, the main reason to avoid investing with Bitcoin, is that you would be very vulnerable to scams because you can’t file disputes and there is no one to claim.
– Low fees.
– Skrill allows to withdraw funds instantly in any atm worldwide.
– It doesn’t allow to file disputes.
– Most of the online investment programs don’t accept Skrill.
– Account verification is harder than in other other processors. Sometimes it takes weeks to be verified and usually the only way to acelerate the process is to call them by phone.
+ Conclusion: Skrill is not popular between online investment programs and most of them don’t accept it, although it’s a very good processor for other purposes.
– Very low fees.
– Versatility. We can deposit and withdraw through bank transfer, credit card, Ok Pay, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Payeer etc… Most likely this is the most versatile processor and it allows us to convert Bitcoins and Perfect Money funds into cash.
– Quite good support.
– Immediacy. We can withdraw our funds anytime in any atm worldwide.
– We can’t file disputes.
+ Conclusion: This is one of the indispensable processors. Low fees, versatility, easy to use… The ability of converting Bitcoins and PM funds into cash is great. A must have.